What To Bring
Bookings are now open:
03 5165 1136
Coming to Skali
When you arrive please check in with Mount Baw Baw Guest Services.
Friends of Skali
Here is a quick checklist of what to bring:
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Warm Clothes for outside and inside the Lodge:
- Lots of Layers (Thin layers O.K.)
- Plenty of Socks
- Waterproof Gloves
- Waterproof Jacket
- Waterproof Boots
- A Beanie
- Sunglasses and Sunscreen!
- Washing Powder (Front Loader)
- Food for Meals
Pillows and Doonas are provided.
Staple items provided include Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Salt and Pepper, Tomato Sauce, Cooking Oil, Aluminium Foil and Paper Towels.
We also provide a TV and DVD player in the downstairs Living Room.